You're most certainly great at what you do, whether it's helping people get fitter, lose weight, get into healthy habits, teaching yoga, meditation... whatever it may be. And being great at what you do really helps your clients, and can be the main reason clients stay with you for years.
However, really helping clients is only half of running a business, since if you're not attracting new clients to your business, sooner or later your business will wither and die. Every business, however new or old, however big or small, consistently needs new clients.
And the problem is, when you start your business, no one tells you how to attract clients! Unless you already come from a sales or marketing background, attracting people to your business, and turning those "interested strangers" into clients can be a real mystery. And through trial and error you can eventually figure it all out, but that way you not only waste huge amounts of time and energy, but you can also waste huge amounts of money, and even lose your business entirely.
So that's why we run these workshops! To give you the answers and tools you need to attract as many clients as you want to your business! But, more importantly -- attracting clients you really like to work with and that are happy to pay you a great hourly rate, so you can earn more while working less.
- Are you trying to attract any and all clients to your business, rather than focusing on one specific kind? Since you're a small business, it's vital you decide on the type of client you can really help and really want to work. You then attract that "ideal client" to your business. If you're not sure how to do that, don't worry... It's all covered in the workshop!
- What's your High Value Gift and how does it help your business grow? If you're not sure what a "High Value Gift" is, it will be covered in detail at the workshop. In fact, this concept is one of the most important things you'll learn and can make all the difference between struggling every single month, and making more money than you ever have before.
- Do you know how to really use Facebook to get as many clients as you could ever want? This will be covered in a LOT of detail at the workshop, but at the simplest level it's all about your Facebook page. Regularly posting great content to your page (that presents you as the expert you are), in combination with very targeted advertising can very quickly bring you a LOT of new leads and clients.
- Know how to sell effectively, without really selling? Many business owners dread "selling" because they feel they need to be pushy. But in fact, if you're marketing effectively, selling can be incredibly easy! By attracting the right type of client to your business, they'll be very receptive to what you offer, and hardly any selling will be required since many people will come to you pretty much ready to buy!
- Know how to get "cash on demand" from your business, even during the summer months? Regularly running special offers and presenting them to clients and prospects can bring in hundreds, even thousands of pounds in just a few days. In fact one of Lucy's clients Georgia Hall made £2,592 extra in just one week in the middle of summer following the advice we teach at workshops!